Saturday, July 24, 2010

A new beginning

A new beginning for a blog, and a new promise to blog more often!  I know, I know - I've said it all before {twice!!} but I am going to attempt to be a more prolific blogger from now on.

So this will be a place for ramblings on family, scrapbooking and whatever else comes to mind at the time.

Also a place to showcase my scrapping layouts in the one spot.

The big scrapping news in my world is the latest cover of Scrapbook Creations - featuring Our Girly Girl which is a layout I did of Alexa late last year.  On the cover!  I kid you not - take a look:


I have had a scrappy kind of day today - it is great now the girls are getting older they can amuse themselves without needing me every two seconds, so they have been busy playing (inside and out) and I have been scrapping.  I have done the following layouts for Bon's Scraps July Cybercrop - entries due Tuesday night so still time to enter bonsscraps.com.au/forum

Scraplift: 

Charm's Sketch: 

Bon's Colour Challenge: 

Be back soon.  I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layouts, Leah. Saw that layout IRL at the scrapbooking expo in Brisbane. Stunning

    ReplyDelete