Monday, July 26, 2010

TCR #16

Okay, so I joined The Colour Room when it first started, and have never managed to get around to completing any of their challenges:

Until now, that is!

Number 16 is the family room palette, with some rich colours of olive green, burgandy, and white.  So I took advantage of a "pretty" pic of Kiara to put the layout together.  This actually needs some journalling, but I think I will put it on the back as I don't want to clutter up the layout with it - but I probably need to explain that we are not "allowed" to call Kiara beautiful - she is that much of a tomboy!  And I am not meant to put flowers or pink things or pretty things on her layouts either LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Leah!!! I haven't done this challenge yet, the colours aren't my fave, but you've done a fantastic job here!!! :D

    ReplyDelete