Saturday, August 14, 2010

Home alone...

ay very well be the best pre-birthday present ever!  Oh, that sounds a little bad, but seriously it is nice to have a few hours to ones self I believe!

Have been scrapping up a storm the last couple of weeks, well, that is all this weather is really good for  isn't it, except making those gorgeous crops grow of course.

So here goes, in no particular order:

Bon's (mostly) boy kit

Bon's mostly girl kit!

Bon's combination of both  kits

I had another go at The Colour Room yesterday, much happier with this week's efforts, perhaps the colour scheme suited me more, with some bright yellow and blues.


And last, but definitely not least as I think it could be my favourite for a while, I did the August 1, 2, 3 challenge which was Colour: Yellow, word: sunshine, and technique: misting:



Notice a bit of a theme going on lately?  I have - white (or light) cardstock, with a coloured border top and bottom.  I'm liking the results, too (obviously, I guess!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment