For the front cover I simply cut one of the 12x12 pieces of paper that are included in the kit to the sizes of the pockets. I added our surname and the year, and one of the 6x4 cards for a kind of title. Simple, love it.
The above are just random examples from the album. Just wanted to show that I have included a range of sized photos, some I cut down to go in the middle envelopes. I tried to include bits of "stuff" that I kept during the year, and also wanted to show the last example where I used a whole page for an event (Alexa's birthday).
Think I had better be getting another one for this year now!