Saturday, January 1, 2011

Stuck sketch Jan 1st

Nothing like getting a challenge done quickly!  Am getting a bit of time during the school hols to do some scrapping, the girls are happy to play various pretend games in the bank, so I whipped up this one for the Stuck Jan 1 2011 (!) challenge.  The idea I have, which I already printed the photos for, is to scrap my fave photo from each month of the girls.  If I can use a challenge for it, then all the better!  So this is my first one, of Kiara when she was born.  So sweet, and also a good chance to use up some of those pretty pastel colours.

 

7 comments:

  1. So sweet. Love the colours and the stitched border finishes it of nicely. Great take on the sketch and very quick too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet page :-) thanks for playing along at Stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable :) I love her name..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya Leah!
    luv ur banner up the top....too cute! ;)
    luv ur sketch LO too! very inspiring.
    sorry thought I was already a follower...will do now!
    ;) x

    ReplyDelete