Monday, February 7, 2011

Exciting mail from Paper Inklings

So super excited - got a pizza box from Paper Inklings today - just check out this pack full of goodies, just for me!!

Sorry the pic is not so good, but I just couldn't wait to get into it!  Gotta get me some new pics printed now - particularly from Australia Day, and also my girls scootering - just gotta adapt the Scooter Boy to be Scooter Girls and we are all good!  Love the rub ons, some great ones there for my girls.  Can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. That's great Leah! I love their rub-on titles too - I've used them a bit! Happy scrapping! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! Look forward to seeing what you create with these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leah
    I got my happy mail this week too - but haven't as yet taken a picture ;) - looking forward to getting to know you as part of the team at Paper Inklings!!

    ReplyDelete