Friday, February 4, 2011

I am on a DT!!!!!!!!

Very excited (and a little bit nervous as well) to announce that I made the Paper Inklings design team!  Can't wait to get my first delivery of product and get to work......pretty good work, if you can get it I say!!

Hopefully I will get my box of goodies soon and share some piccies.

Today is the first day back to school, Alexa's first day.  Poor little thing, she was exhausted by the time school started (having been awake during the night, and then from 4:30am onwards).  So I left the poor munchkin sobbing in Mrs Matheson & Kiara's care....hope she is okay now.

She looked so gorgeous and grown up in her dress, will put some pics up when I have downloaded from the camera.  Mummy felt very bad leaving her there - should have done what she said "You can just drop us off and go Mum" rather than staying - I know they are better when I am not there.

Might just go and ring to check how she is getting on.....

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Leah! That's awesome!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot Woot. Congrats. Very excited for you. Hope you have a ball creating. Well done.

    ReplyDelete