Monday, March 14, 2011

Are we there yet?

With all the layouts?  Well.  Nope actually!  Here we go:
This was the Horticulture challenge at Scrapz, using the Feb Nook kit - which was a bit purple and pretty, even for me!  Suited these pics of our garden though.


Ahhh, how I love a layout that makes me smile!  Just check out this crazy girl - and the title is how Tom described her at Warrnambool this year, and seems to me to fit her just perfectly - Cute, but demented.  This is using the February Scrapz kit.


I think this is my favourite photo for a while, Alexa was looking in a mirror checking out her lipstick and face painting.  Just love that look of wonderment on her face - "Is that really me?".  This is using the Feb girl kit from Bon's.


Another one using the ScrapzBiz Feb  kit - I think the kit was made for these pics!  Check out the ladybug rub on!


And finally a "Just 'cause" layout, using bits and pieces from everywhere.  Love this photo of Kiara and Tom at the beach.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. They're all Fab Leah, can't choose a favorite.
    Great Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Leah!!! Love them all so much :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leah,
    Just hopping from CWC.
    Love your work! The cute but demented and pretty lipstick layout are awesome!

    ReplyDelete