Wednesday, March 9, 2011

So much to show you...

I guess that's what you get when you don't blog for a while....and while I am at it - waving "hello" to all my new readers out there - you know who you are!

So I have a bit to catch up on, but I will do it in bits so you are not completely overwhelmed (or bored!!).

Did I show you this one already?  Oh well, I do like it so if I did you can look again!  For the ScrapzBiz University to show off a photo that has been "actioned".


This one was a scrapping whispers where someone starts a layout then sends it to the next person, then that person sends their layout on and so on...this was my take on it.  So funny!


This was using the January kit from Scrapz Biz, and an older photo.  I seem to not have too many camping photos, can't think why not??!!??  The title says it all - "What were we thinking?".


Just look at that little bubba!  Another challenge for ScrapzBiz Uni - to go back to when your children were born.  Not too many options for photos for me, so this was it.

I think that's enough for now - more to come though as I was on a Stampin Up retreat over the weekend so there is some more layouts to show.

2 comments:

  1. I love all your layouts Leah! Fantastic as usual!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LOs. I love your designs and clean lines, your colours are awesome and your pics are always highlighted by the details around them. Great work.

    ReplyDelete