Monday, May 9, 2011

Scrapbooking Memories & Expertise Events EXPRESS YOURSELF Competition

....................TOP      TWENTY................................................................

Yes, a little excited and a shameless plug for votes here..shame we are so far away from Brisbane really!

So I sent in this little layout (that you have seen before):


And I made the shortlist for the final 20!

The layout will be on display with the other 19 finalists at the Brisbane Scrapbook & Papercraft Convention over the June Long weekend. Show attendees will then vote for their favourite.  So if you are headed to this great show check me out!!

8 comments:

  1. How exciting Leah :) Well done and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats thats fab i will be up there with you tee hee.Good luck take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Leah, that's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very exciting :). I loved this layout the first time I saw it and I still love it. Good luck!!!! (but not too much ;) ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Leah!
    I loved the layout when I saw it last time I visited your blog.

    xx
    Tamara (from CWC)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations again Leah! Good luck!!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Leah and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and good luck, Leah! Your page is fab, I love the colour combo of yellow, black and white :)

    ReplyDelete