Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Scrapbooking Memories excitement!!

Apparently there is a new Scrapbooking Memories magazine out.  Volume 13 Number 8.  And apparently there is a very cute looking chickie on the cover....and believe me I would be showing you if I could!  But I don't have my sub yet grrrrr....anyway, so excited to have my layout "Ready for prep" with one of the cutest photos of Alexa on there.

Yes, yes, it is Alexa again, so there won't be much tooting going on in this actual house - if last time was anything to go by!  I hear I also have another layout in there, on the front page of one of the galleries - can't wait to see which one...

So that is the big scrapping news for me at the moment, can't get much better than that!  Will be back when and if I get my copy....

Edited to add:  Amazing what you can find when you have a look around, sorry it's only small but definitely better than nothing:


And check this out:

So exciting!!

1 comment:

  1. I just got my copy today. It looks brilliant Leah!! Congratulations :).

    ReplyDelete