Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Loving the challenges

Over at Scrapz at the moment!
Firstly to document the story of the girls' lemon drink stand - they made the lemon drink all by themselves and asked if they could have a stand out the front to sell it - they were mighty surprised when I said yes! And I was even more surprised when they had a lot of customers and made $8.00...

Not sure if you can read the journalling, but the story goes:
Alexa and I were walking out to the car to go to school, discussing how Daddy had lots of meetings to go to this week.
Oh well Mum, she said, that's just part of his life you know.
Yes, I agreed.
And anyway, Queen Elizabeth would want him to.
Well, yes, I guess she would!
Later in the car she added:
That's Queen Elizabeth the second, you know.
Just in case there was any confusion - and this was weeks ago, before the queen was even here! 

And finally Miss Kiara, this was a challenge to have part of the journalling or title on a tag so I gave the Rachael Greig technique a go and love the way it has turned out.

2 comments:

  1. these are great Leah, the girls must have been so excited with their earnings. I love all the squares with the random embellishments and the title on the tag looks fab. Cheers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO's Leah! I luv the Queen story so priceless!!

    ReplyDelete