Saturday, December 31, 2011

December Daily 2011...completed!

So I have finished up my December {not} Daily for 2011.  For the first set of pages, click here. I am really happy with the way this has turned out, really simple which made it achievable. So much easier doing this hybrid version than traditional scrapbooking. And I don't know about you, but once Christmas is over, I don't really feel like ever finishing this off, do you? Anyway, here are the rest of the pages, and the front cover:


 








6 comments:

  1. Love your December Daily Leah! You've done a brilliant job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and word verification that came up was hollyo haha OMG... it knows it my name! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Leah!! Good on you for finishing it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on finishing your DD!!!! it looks awesome, i love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thanks for inspiring me to get mine out from last year and finally complete lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very inspiring. I am sitting on the fence but this really has me leading toward going for it. I have never done DD before but don't want to add another thing but this is lovely

    ReplyDelete