Friday, December 9, 2011

December Once Upon A............Sketch

The first challenge at Once Upon A...Sketch for December is to use the sketch provided and the criteria is Something I look forward to in December. What better excuse to use up {some}of the massive pile of Christmas scrappy supplies that I seem to have accumulated!  Here is my entry:



And a close up of me getting all messy (well, as messy as you are likely to see, anyway (I guess other than my house he he he))

And the journalling.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning page!
    Thank you for joining us for this OUAS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page! I know what you mean about the massive amount of Christmas supplies!...Thanks for playing with us at Once Upon A....Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design and yummy photos!!!Thanks for sharing it with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete