Wednesday, December 28, 2011

More exciting scrappy news...

I am very excited to announce that I am now a new Design Team member of The Scrapbooking Haven.  Come and say g'day and join in some great challenges at the forum here and click here for a great range of scrappy goodies at such CHEAP prices (you won't believe it!!).  This will take you to the facebook page, and click here for the blog.  So many places to chat with us!

In other good scrappy news (it is all happening at the moment!!) check out the Scrapbooking Memrories Masters edition, my single layout with a 5x7 photo has received an Honourable Mention.

Phew, I think that is all the good scrappy news I have up my sleeve!!

2 comments:

  1. Great to have you on the team Leah. Oooh and I just got my SM masters edition so I'll have a read later and check out your layout. Congrats on the HM!

    ReplyDelete