Saturday, January 7, 2012

Gorgeous goodies from The Scrapbooking Haven

So I have been having a bit of a play with my goodies from The Scrapbooking Haven January DT kit which is full of Bo Bunny Enchanted and Prima gorgeousness. Now probably not what I would usually have in my shopping cart but so far I have created three of my favourite layouts for a while, and still have lots left over for plenty more!  I will show you one today, another will be up as a step-by-step tutorial on the blog on Monday (how exciting!!) and you will have to wait for February for the last :(

I am usually not a big fan of creating layouts with big flowers, there are so many great scrappers out there who do this effortlessly and beautifully....but I thought with this Prima flower and butterfly there was no choice but to try!




Perhaps I better rethink my thinking on the whole large flower thing, I love the way this has turned out!

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Leah!
    I absolutely love it!!!
    I haven't done the big flower thing either and after seeing this, I might also have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah, this layout is so cool, I really, really love it, all the elements blend to make it so fabulous to look at :):):)

    ReplyDelete