Monday, January 30, 2012

Sharing and passing on the "Liebster" award

One of my new fellow DTers at Sketchabilites Marcia Dehn-Nix has awarded me the Liebster award.


“Liebster” is a German word meaning dearestbeloved or favorite, and the Liebster Award is sort of a chain letter among bloggers that’s intended to showcase exceptional up-and-coming blogs (typically, those with 200 or fewer followers). Now, there’s no evaluation committee or formal award process for the Liebster, but in a way it’s even nicer – it’s recognition that a peer has noticed and appreciated your hard work.
Here are the rules:
  • Choose 5 up and coming blogs of fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
  • Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  • Post the award on your blog.  Link back to the blogs you have given the Liebster to so everyone else can pay them a visit.

So in no particular order here are my 5:

Go forth and visit!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, thank you so much Leah! How very sweet of you! I will make sure I get on to this asap. Congratulations on receiving the award yourself, btw ;) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Leah, thank you so very muchxxx congrats and I will also get onto this very soon.
    you might like to pop over to my blog again and look at the recent layout I have finished (wink)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww how sweet Leah!!
    thx so much for thinking of me...
    I will definitely get onto this ASAP!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete