Monday, February 27, 2012

And a messy one

Now I am just not a messy person, as you all know.





Bwa ha ha ha...in scrapbooking that is!! (How I wish in housework as well!!). But one of the challenges for the Scrap Sanity cryber crop was just that - to use the sketch and get messy with spills, paint, mists etc etc. So I did! First I dripped some watered down brown paint, then misted with some charcoal and brown mist, then gessoed then stamped. I actually texture pasted an arrow in there too, but I didn't like it in the end so I covered it up! There is never a mistake that can't be fixed (or disguised, anyway). Here it is:



Don't you just love that photo of Lex? Taken at Warrnambool along the pier, a perfect spot for some snapshots with willing models, you may see some more of this spot soon.

1 comment:

  1. Luv the use of mixed media! It looks like this page was tons of fun to make!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete