Sunday, February 12, 2012

Some gorgeous handmade embellishments

Handmade embellishments are all the rage it seems at the moment in scrapbooking, and I was lucky enough to get to play with some gorgeous examples from Scrap Elegance Scrapbook Supplies. I received a very girly kit to use including some handmade embellies plus others - luckily I have ready access to lots of photos to suit!  I went back and printed out some photos of the newborn Alexa, awwww, just look at her! But you will have to be patient - the embellishments are not available until the February Handmade Embellishment Sales Event on Wednesday Feb 22nd at 7:00pm when you can purchase these and many more embellishments here.

The complete layout

The very sweet footprint button, and crochet layered flower (one of my favourites), and white mesh

Resin flowers and doily (more of my favourites)

Other half of the doily (a great way to get more out of your embellishments, and use it in two places on your layout)

No comments:

Post a Comment