Sunday, March 4, 2012

Once upon a....sketch

It has been a while since I have played along at Once upon a...sketch but I am a sketchy mood at the moment so I gave it a go for the first March challenge.

The challenge is to create a layout based on the sketch - that is "All about me" and what you are good at. This is harder than it should be...so I thought I would ask the girls the question.  It wasn't long before I wish I hadn't!!!



I am very happy with the way this one has turned out - back to simple. Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. What a fab idea, asking your kids, gorgeous, love your layout and idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah, you did such a fantastic job with the journaling!!!!! Love the question title and the answers - such a great concept! Awesome work!
    Thank you for participating!
    ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty page...balanced so well and the colors look so nice. Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your take on the challenge! I had a really hard time with it too! I finally just decided the thing I was best at was being a Mom!!! Even though my kids are grown! I love your idea! Thanks for taking part in the challenge at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous clean & simple!! TFS your work at OUAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! Love how you did the journaling!! Well done! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!! :)

    ReplyDelete