Friday, April 27, 2012

My Mind's Eye April Sketch

Since I am loving all the My Mind's Eye products at the moment, and I had a full sheet and some scraps left from the March My Scrapbook Nook kit, I thought the April sketch at My Mind's Eye the perfect challenge.



It's not exactly how I pictured it in my head (they rarely are I guess) but the idea is there. I have written some hidden journalling on the pull out tags about how these three different aspects of my life make "me". Family, Create and Work. Without getting too deep, it's an interesting thought process and I realised that all three of these things bring different, but maybe all important, things into my life - but also how I am different in all three of these aspects too. Hmmmm.

Anyhoo, I think I can safely say I have now destroyed this kit - I don't think there is one layout left in it! But it has been one of my all time favourite scrappy kits (and that is a big call, I have tried a few!!) and I love every one of the layouts I did with it. Hope the May kit is equally inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment