Monday, May 14, 2012

Ahoy there!

I think I mentioned how "having" to use certain products sure gets me out of my scrappy comfort zone, and some of the cutest pirate themed handmade buttons from Scrap Elegance Scrapbook Supplies managed to do just that!

Luckily, I have some cute photos of Alexa all dressed up as a pirate (lucky for older boy cousins and an aunty who kept their dress ups!) and came up with this one:


And a close up of that funky button:


Also wanted to point out my funky new splatter type stamps from Stampin' Up. These are from a couple of different sets, but I love that I can get that messy, splattery look without getting, well, messy and splattery! And I can use all the Stampin' Up' colours so always have a colour to go with my layout.

4 comments:

  1. Such an adorable LO. I really like that splatter, might have to keep an eye out for it when I have a Stampin Up party next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I love your way of getting messy and splattery! and that button is too cute! LOVE your page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow!! This is the coolest pirate layout!! Awesome use of white space, the colours are perfect - what a cute little pirate ;0)
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete