Sunday, May 6, 2012

Having a sister...

I knew when I saw the May challenge at Scrap the Girls I just had to give it a go! The challenge is to create a layout based on this quote: "Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there." Amy Li. Having so many photos like the following, I left the last sentence of the quote off and came up with this:




I think you can tell which papers and colours I have sitting on my scrap desk at the moment - there's some kind of a pattern going on here!!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Leah! Love the chevrons and the title is one I am going to have to scraplift from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout Leah, gorgeous papers and chevrons :) Thanks for playing along at STG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Leah! Love the design and colours. Thanks for joining in at STG.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous layout honey.. I too have lots of photos like that. Thanks for playing along with us at STG
    D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Leah! Love the colours and beautiful design. Thanks for playing along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout...brilliant design & colours! :)

    ReplyDelete