Friday, May 25, 2012

Miracle kit featuring Authentique papers

I don't think I have ever had a play with Authentique papers before, but when I received the "Miracle" kit from Mad About Scrappin' I knew I had a new favourite! The papers are such high quality, and feel sooooo nice - they are so beautiful and thick and textured.

The colours in this kit are not my normal kind of colours, nor are the die cuts as they feature a baby boy theme. Luckily, I have some gorgeous baby photos of my nephews (and given these are well, quite a few years ago now I am sure I am allowed to show them here!).

My first thought when I saw these stunning papers was "mail" and "parcels", so I knew this photo of the most gorgeous bundle would be perfect...and off I went with my idea being to have four "parcels" or "letters" on the layout. The word stickers look great in amongst the journalling, all I added was the stamp stamps (which I think are Basic Grey, and have been missing for a while until I finally unearthed them in the bottom of the cabinet where they had slipped down). Here are some close ups:




 Next up is a layout that literally came together in about half an hour, I loved the tags that came with the kit and wanted to incorporate them somehow on a layout. So another banner was born!

 Just look at that little flowerpot man! Now he towers over all of us!


This was my favourite tag, perfect for the relationship I have with both my boys. I won't go on, we don't want to get all soppy now do we!?!

I have also done two cards, and also have papers left for at least another layout - such great value and everything you need.



This gorgeous kit is available for purchase TONIGHT at the Mad About Scrappin' Flog it Friday sale, so click on the link to check it out, along with all the other great bargains.

2 comments:

  1. How cute are these creations!
    My favis the second layout - the touch of brighter colors really make this pop, and the design is just great, too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning!!! Love the banners and colours :)

    ReplyDelete