Friday, July 6, 2012

The absolute best way I have ever found to GET FIT!!


I am super excited to let you know I have made the team at Scrap Fit! Scrap Fit is a challenge blog with some fantastic challenges posted on the 1st and 15th of the month. My term starts August 1, but I plan on joining in with the current challenges too.  Meet the rest of the new team here.
Finally, I have found an exercise workout I can manage and stick to!!!

In other scrappy news, the July sketch challenge is up and running at Mad About Scrappin. Once again a fantastic sketch designed by the super talented Em Stafrace from Page Drafts.  I seem to somehow have drifted a little (again) from the sketch, but I love the way this one has turned out, using the Summer Fresh range from Simple Stories.



1 comment:

  1. congrats to you! Love the layout and all the little bits!

    ReplyDelete