Saturday, August 18, 2012

Echo Park "Dearest" Kit from Mad About Scrappin'

Normally these are not papers I would go out of my way to select - a bit too girly for me (which sounds strange, given I only ever scrap girls!). But the way the kit just co-ordinates so easily makes whipping up a couple of cute layouts simple, and the stickers and tag sheet are just perfect for cards.

The kit is available from Mad About Scrappin' for just $13 - but be quick, there are only very limited quantities left. There are some other fantastic kits available in the Flog It Friday sale so make sure you check it out. Such great value, so far I have two layouts and two cards from this kit with still plenty left over.






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment at Scrap FIT. You have got some great LOs here, love your colourful works

    ReplyDelete