Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I remember...


So it is pretty exciting to have my first "workout" up on the ScrapFIT blog, here is my layout:



And the journalling hidden on the pull out tag. 

Here are the details of the challenge, would love for you all to join in!


Workout#73-  ‘I Remember’ 
This Workout is based on these two little words!  One of the reasons I scrapbook it so that I always will remember little things that over time its easy to forget about. We want to see you create a layout with a title ‘I Remember’.  We cant wait to see your story!
ScrapFIT has teamed up with Paper Issues (because they have an amazing amounts of new products and ship super fast!) to bring you FITkits!
FITkits will be offered up as prizes for each ScrapFIT Workout and for you die hard scrappers who want to get in to shape ASAP you can purchase them strait from thePaper Issues Store - along with all the other hot new products they have!

Our first FITkit here as the prize for this Workout!
You have a chance to win it here by joining in on this workout or you can click HERE to be directed to the Paper Issues Store to purchase your kit!


(I have one and it is so bright and funky, can't wait to have a play!)

Now I had another idea for this challenge...and I actually created another layout for it - I am not really sure which one I like best (although neither are my favourite), and it is a bit of a different take on the challenge being "I wish I could remember". Here it is:



I had a bit of fun with the background of this one, that was part of my prize pack from Pink Paislee. I love the way the tag turned out, will be doing this again sometime!

So, which one do you prefer???

No comments:

Post a Comment