Saturday, September 15, 2012

Colour inspiration - Workout # 76



The challenge is up at ScrapFIT and this time it's a colour inspiration challenge. This one had me stumped for quite some time but I love the way it finally turned out. Here is my example:


Navy, Gray, White – Oh My! This beautiful colour pallet was complied just for you by Diana our Creative Trainer.  Be sure to take the time to fit this workout in this month, you will love the results!

We are offering up a fabulous LowCal FITkit as this Workout's prize! Oh Yeah!

 Don't want to wait for the chance to win this kit well head on over to Paper Issues and pick up your own today and be sure to use FITKIT at check out for 20% off!

4 comments:

  1. Your page is very classy! It is a great color combination but not an easy one to scrap. Your photo was perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the color challenge with all the different papers!
    Great clean design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've done a great job! Love your page and I would find that color combination terribly difficult too!

    ReplyDelete