Monday, September 10, 2012

Dance like no one is watching: Scrapping a BIG photo

I printed this photo of Alexa out a while ago, just onto cardstock. It has been sitting there, just waiting to be scrapped so I just stuck her down onto a beautiful piece of patterened paper with that gorgeous border (that has also been sitting there for quite some time so I don't know what brand it is!) and simply used a strip of Carta Bella border paper and an older border sticker from Basic Grey.

I love how on such a big photo like this one you can pop your title right on there, a spot of journalling and it is done!

I am entering this one into the September Scrap The Girls challenge which is to use action or sports pictures, well, I think she is in "action" twirling around in the bubbles.


4 comments:

  1. Leah love the large B/W photo you used and the distressed edge as the border for the page. Thanks for playing along at STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Leah! I love the big photo as well.. Thanks for joining us at STG this month
    D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the supersized black and white photo - it really draws your eye to the photograph and subject of the layout. Great technique! And gorgeous work. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap The Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool layout! Thanks for playing with us at STG!

    ReplyDelete