Monday, October 15, 2012

Workout #78 Sketch



Ahh, I love me a good sketch! And Diana has come up with a great one for Workout number 78 at ScrapFIT!

Here is my example (hmmm, I think I must have rotated this sketch...and maybe added a few bits and pieces!!) Hopefully you get the idea:


Here is Diana's sketch:

We have an awesome new l LowCal FITkit for you today!  The LowCal kits are designed to FIT the need we all have for the newest embellishments but they are kept with in portion control! Simply bits of pieces of awesome and a great price!


The lucky winner of this Workout with get a free LowCal Kit for their very own!  But I know some of you will want this no matter what so be sure to head on over the Paper Issues shop asap to snag yours before they are gone! Remember use the code FITKIT at check out for 20% off!

Check out ScrapFIT for all the other great examples and join in!

1 comment:

  1. What a great take on the sketch and a fantastic prize, Leah! I really love your Washi tape sun rays, and that photo is absolutely priceless! Crossing my fingers to find the time to sneak in a take all my own ;).

    ReplyDelete