Saturday, November 3, 2012

Workout #79

I have created a very bright fun layout for my example for Workout #79 at ScrapFIT

which was of course to use Washi Tape! I have used it in my favourite way on the border of this layout, and also to create the flags on the bunting. Such a fun way to brighten up a page, although using more subtle colours I'm sure could work too!
Here are all the details:

When in doubt, tape it up!  A new and exciting product in the scrappy world is Washi Tape and other tapes like it.  We want you to create a layout or a card show casing fun and unique ways to use these fun new tapes! 
Our awesome friends at Paper Issues have created another FITkit that is going to knock your socks off!
As always one lucky winner from this Workout will get this kit for FREE!  However you can shop til you drop over at thePaper Issues shop and snag this kit along with lots of other goodies!
Remember to use code FITKIT for 20% off your total purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment