Sunday, December 16, 2012

A ScrapFIT sketch and a winner!

Workout #82- Sketch By Diana 
Diana our Creative Trainer has really taken into account your ever growing pile of scraps with this sketch – love those strips in the back ground of this sketch. Dig into your scraps and show us how you can Workout this sketch! Check out all the examples at ScrapFIT.

Here is my layout for this challenge:




Here is Diana's sketch, which you can see I stayed fairly true to (for once!). I just love the big strips on the sketch, which I turned into banners simply by snipping triangles into the ends.


We have a great LowCal Kit up for grabs on this workout from Paper Issues!  Head on over to Paper Issues if you want to snag one before they are gone! 




And there is {still} another piece of unfinished business - my $20 gift voucher up for grabs at Paper Issues has still not been claimed, so this time the winner is:

KIMBERLY BENNETT
Congratulations Kimberly, please email my on the address in my contact tab and I will let you know how to claim the prize.





No comments:

Post a Comment