Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas in non-traditional colours

I hope my layout for December Show us your Stuff challenge is non traditional enough...I think the blue makes it so. I just love this pic of Santa arriving at our work kids Christmas party a couple of years ago - only in Australia!


I made the arrow embellishments by stamping and cutting out the images. Again, I hope this counts!! I am loving these Australian Christmas stamps called Christmas time is beaut available from Kellie Winnell (Give a Girl A ...). I think these ones were so popular they have been sold out, but she is going to be running a stamp by subscription soon so check it out. I was lucky enough to win this set, and they are such high quality clear stamps, and this set is my most used set at the moment by far!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! Love the outer banner and the arrows. Cool non-traditional colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page and I loved the way you have used my stamps, they were certainly made for photos like this! Love it, thank you for sharing with me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool page just love it! thanks for joining in at SUYS cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this page. What a cool frame and the arrows and title look awesome. Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete