Saturday, December 29, 2012

My top 12 favourites from 2012

I love looking back at all the layouts I have completed during the year and have chosen my top 12 (in no particular order).

My memorabilia entry for Scrapbooking Memories Masters Competition

Using a sketch from Sketches with a twist

From a challenge at Once upon a...Sketch (and published in Scrapbooking Memories)

I can't remember...probably from a sketch?!?

Quote challenge at Scrapbooking from Scratch

Another from the Scrapbooking Memories Masters tasks for this year, I got an Honourable Mention for this one.

Using a sketch - this layout was featured on the My Mind's Eye blog

Using a sketch from Scrap Sanity and published in Scrapbooking Memories

From a sketch, using one of my first kits from Scraptastic

Using a sketch by Em Stafrace at Page Drafts

For a Guest Design Team spot at Scrap Sanity

Using a sketch from Paper Haus
I would love to check yours our if you have a moment to comment! It is great looking back at what appeals to you from the past year - I am thinking circles and small photos is what is grabbing me at the moment.

19 comments:

  1. WOW Leah these are all ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! You are one talented girl that is for SURE! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layouts, Leah! I love, love, love "my beautiful girl" -- great design and the photo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW Leah! So many wonderful layouts! I love them all! Thanks so much for sharing.
    Happy New Year. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks for the year Leah!! I love all of them! Great mix of products on all of your layouts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful layouts! I must make a post like this too! :-)
    Looks like it's been a good year for you!!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layouts !! Good luck in 2013 !

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful pages! Great idea to pick your 2012 faves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Leah! All look great! Love the diversity of designs and looks. It is so fun to see the various Nook kits in some of these. All the best to you and yours in 2013. hugs!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous top 10, girl!! Can't wait to see what you'll make in 2013 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much wondful layouts... love them.. but got to say the one that said summer is my favourite.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great collection of creations! You surely has an eye for where to put the small "extras" on your layout to balance them. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Leah!! Such wonderful pages! My fav is "my beautiful girl".
    Wishing you a very happy,healthy and creative 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful, creative pages Leah - love them all

    ReplyDelete
  14. Goooorgeous! "So much to learn" blows me clean away. WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving all of these!! I am with you I like small photos and circles too! Beautiful work in 2012...looking forward to 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved seeing all your favorites. You sure know how to work a sketch girl. My favorite is the Summer memories one, it is so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Leah, what a beautiful group of faves!! I love your clean, organized, and well-designed style. Your photos are amazing too- you do great work~!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous layouts! I really enjoy your style! I also did a year in review though couldn't narrow it down some months and added two projects, lol!
    Happy New Year!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. i see some familiar layouts in here! love the versatility in your style...so many cute things!

    ReplyDelete