Friday, January 11, 2013

A new blog design

Well, how good is my new blog looking? The most amazing and talented Kellie Winnell from Give a girl a.... not only designs and sells amazing stamps, but she also does blog design.


My poor old blog has had the same old design for ages, a simple template that was offered by blogger. I first met Kellie through a shared love of Project Life, which soon led me to a shared love of stamps and stamping – and then when I saw her first few blog designs I knew I had found what I needed to update my blog. It was just a matter of giving Kellie a couple of ideas of what designs I liked (I actually emailed her a scrapbooking layout of mine that I love) and which colours I wanted. She went from there and within hours came up with a design we are both in love with! If there was anything I wasn’t sure about, Kellie offered me different options without any problem. Such fantastic value for money for a blog design – thank you so much Kellie.

If you want your blog re-designed by Kellie, just click here and get in the queue!!

4 comments:

  1. looks great Leah. love the colours! Kellie's a very clever girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! Mine just did too. It a big job but so worth it :-)

    ReplyDelete