Friday, January 4, 2013

Give this girl some...stamps!

I was so excited when the gorgeous Kellie Winnell asked me to guest design for her new range of stamps...no need to ask twice, that's for sure!!  I was lucky enough to win a set of Kellie's Christmas stamps which I used here and also on all my Christmas tags and gift certificate envelopes. I think that set is well used.

This time Kellie sent me the fantastic Endless Summer themed stamps:

Image of PRE-ORDER - Endless Summer Stamp Set

and the Australia Day set:
Image of PRE-ORDER - Australia Day Stamp Set
both of which are now available for pre-order at the Give a Girl a... shop that can be found here. Unfortunately due to holiday freight issues the stamps did not arrive when expected, but you can guarantee your set by pre-ordering them today. And even better, if you do go and make a pre-order use the code GIVEAGIRLA and get 15% OFF your order (and the prices are already super low, so this is unmissable!!).

Here is a layout I completed using the Endless Summer set. I just love how versatile this set is - I stamped out lots of the arrowy bits to add to my banner, I stamped one of the arrow sets onto patterned paper and trimmed it out as well. I also LOVE the circles and will use these heaps on all sorts of layouts, not necessarily summer themed which makes for a great value stamp set.





I will be back soon with some more examples using these great sets. Don't forget 15% off with the code!

No comments:

Post a Comment