Friday, January 11, 2013

More Australia Day stamping!

So I have already gone back and done my Australia Day Project Life card for 2012, will also use some for Australia Day this year when it comes.

The Australia Day stamp set from Give a girl a.... is really great for layouts too, here is a layout I created with one of my favourite of all times Australia Day photos, just look at this gorgeous girl celebrating with her flags in Warrnambool, a few years ago now! And the detail, look at little Alexa in the background. So funny they are in the playpen at our camp site in Warrnambool (yes, you read that correctly CAMP site. Never again. That is all).


 I just adore the mix of fonts in this set, my favourite is the Australia Day one.


You can guarantee your set of Australia Day stamps by pre-ordering them here today. And even better, if you do go and make a pre-order use the code GIVEAGIRLA and get 15% OFF your order! You can't ask for more than that.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this gorg layout on Give a Girl a Blog and had to pop over and say how amazing I think it is. The sewing, the distressing...all totally working with Kellie's stamps. :D

    ReplyDelete