Saturday, January 5, 2013

Project Life for Australia Day



The Australia Day stamp set is available now for pre-order at Give A Girl A.... and is perfect for documenting Australia Day in your Project Life for 2013. It must have been "meant to be" - when I got my sample of the Australia Day stamps from Kellie I flipped back through my Project Life album to January 2012 and there were just some random filler cards on the Australia Day page!

So I quickly stamped a selection from the Australia Day set:
Image of PRE-ORDER - Australia Day Stamp Set
and I had the perfect Australia Day filler card for my Project Life!




You can guarantee your set of Australia Day stamps by pre-ordering them here today. And even better, if you do go and make a pre-order use the code GIVEAGIRLA and get 15% OFF your order! You can't ask for more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment