Monday, January 28, 2013

Project Life Weeks 3 & 4 {ish}

Helloooo...we are back from our summer holiday at the beach, and it being a holiday and all today (Happy Australia Day!) I had some time to get a start on the photos from the trip.


I am learning a lot as I go with using various digital techniques on Photoshop Elements, I have found the video tutorials that Cathy Zielske has posted to be a fantastic help, and I am still loving her Week in Review set and Tiny Templates to fit more photos and journalling into the PL spaces. And of course still loving Seafoam. I found it is way easier and they print more accurately if you put the Week in Review onto a larger piece of paper rather than trying to print on 6x4...today I also used some Project Life planner sheets to work everything out before printing photos and journalling cards as I had so many pics I wanted to include.







I still have another insert to include for Week 4, but maybe will get that done on Wednesday when the girls are back at school. All in all we had a fantastic holiday, and I hope these few pages show that.

No comments:

Post a Comment