Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Workout # 83 Wish upon a star...

Now this ScrapFIT workout should not have been that difficult...but it sure proved a challenge to me! In the end I went right out of my comfort zone and got a little messy and came up with this one:


We are working out with the stars for this Workout.  We want to see a layout or a card that shines bright with stars!  We will count our lucky stars that you all join in on this Workout!   We have a great LowCal Kit from Paper Issues up for grabs with this Workout! 


Would love to see lots of Aussie's joining in for this one! Can't wait to see your entries.

2 comments:

  1. Leah, I love your fun background and the chevron framing around your page! Great job with the ScrapFIT challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out so fun, Leah! Really love that fabulous, chevron frame! I, too, pulled out my mists and paints but ended up throwing it all away. Sigh. I just couldn't get it to fit my style ;).

    ReplyDelete