Monday, March 4, 2013

Every day is like the weekend...

Well, it is when you are on holidays! Seems like such a long time ago now though...

The March challenge at Once Upon A...Sketch is "It's the weekend" and I used the sketch to come up with this:


As seems to happen to me every time I complete a challenge for Once Upon A...Sketch, I am not too sure how close to the sketch my layout ended up, but perhaps that is the beauty of working with the sketch - it is a starting point for you to put your own spin on!

I even got out some old rub ons to use on this one, I thought they went well with the funky photo I took of Tom and Alexa walking through the tunnel at Warrnambool earlier this year. A bit different for me, but I like it just the same!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cool page Leah... the colours and design are really eyecatching and your photo looks amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous and fun page! That photo is really cool, too and gives your layout so much depth! Great job! So glad you joined us at OUAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your page! The photo's so cool and the red of the paper goes perfectly with it. I also like that it's not very 3D but there's still so much to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page! The photo is amazing and the textures are just WOW! Love it!

    ReplyDelete