Friday, March 22, 2013

Project Life Week 5-10

And the final instalment of my backlog of Project Life...only two more weeks after this and everything is up to date, although I won't be showing the last two weeks for a while as I have a special surprise that I can't reveal yet!! How exciting!!

Week 5:
I have done a bit of blurring on this one as it shows children other than my own, so I have blurred for privacy.


Week 6:
You know it's a quiet week on the photo front when there is only one page, and even then there are 6x4 fillers, and a recipe included!


Week 7:
I am loving the mix of photos and colours in this one...

Week 8:

Week 9:



And finally Week 10:



 Just some observations on the Project Life process thus far...I go much better photo taking when my Project Life is up to date. I am currently a couple of weeks behind, and haven't been taking many pics. I need to get back on track, get my Week in Review's done before I forget what has happened, and GET TAKING PICTURES!

I love the photo collage templates that I am using by Cathy Zielske and Ali Edwards, they allow more pics to be shown without overpowering the page. I love my own handwriting font (that I got through Jessica Sprague) as it makes it look that much neater, but still includes my own personal touch.

I need to leave more "white space" on my layouts I think...gives the eye a spot to rest and is a great spot to include more stamping. I must get me some of the blank or grid journalling cards to take more advantage of this.








1 comment:

  1. hey there Leah!
    so nice to have you pop over to my blog....I'm sooo not good at blogging! eeekkk
    anyway, loving your project life work! very cool. Its that sort of thing I set out to do when I started scrapping, but over the years I've lost the plot & am just enjoying the 'arty' side of recording my families memories! :) random as they are.... :D
    your girls are looking fabulous! take care, see you round lovely
    happy easter!
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete