Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Mind's Eye gorgeousness - Part 1

Yes, I am pretty sure that's a word. And if it's not, well it should be for this post!

You cannot imagine how excited I was to be asked to Guest Design for my all time favourite scrappy manufacturer My Mind's Eye. I mean it, you cannot imagine. Like I seriously thought Stephanie must have made a mistake. Then when my box of product arrived to create with...they definitely must have made a mistake!! So much gorgeousness in one box (there's that word again!!). I received the My Girl range, the Collectable Unforgettable range AND the Collectable Remarkable range. With so much product it was kinda hard to know where to start, but I knew I wanted to create a Project Life spread, a mini album and some layouts, and then when I saw the My Girl range I knew that altered notebooks would be perfect for such bright colours.

I will show you these in the same order as they appeared on the My Mind's Eye blog and I will break them up into individual posts so as not to be too photo heavy all at once.


I just adore this photo that I managed to get of the girls at our recent mini-holiday to Warrnambool so I printed it big. Then when I saw the sun embellishment that was part of the Remarkable range I knew I had to include it as a feature. I wasn't convinced this layout had enough on it, but sometimes the photo says it all and you don't need to over-embellish. I also stamped lightly on the background with the co-ordinating stamps to give it that little bit extra detail.



I am in love with the My Mind's Eye enamel dots. Love that they can just add that little something extra and are available in sooo many colours.



2 comments:

  1. Huge congrats to you leah :-) love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Leah on your GDT spot!!!! You ROCK the MME!

    ReplyDelete