Friday, April 5, 2013

Project Life Week 11, Week 12 and Week 13

Yes, my Project Life is up to date! I know - who could believe it...but I think I have mentioned before that if I keep this up to date I tend to take more photos and obviously journal better (as the week has just passed rather than trying to remember details from AAAAGES ago).

So here we go...and remember, there is still an insert to show from Week 11 that is a super surprise and all will be revealed in the next couple of weeks. How excitement!

Week 11:


Week 12:



Week 12 insert:

Absolutely loving the new templates by Cathy Zielske to get more photos on the page, especially with the white borders.

Week 12 insert:


Week 13:
Featuring some of my favourite new stamps sets from Kellie Winnell at Give a girl a...
These are just perfect for my girls!



And so we are up to date... Loving it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leah:)
    I'm a big fan of your work and I love your style. earlier this week I was awarded a Liebster award and in turn I get to pass 5 on, So I am giving one to you :) The deatils are over at my blog, have a great night!
    Kait

    ReplyDelete