Monday, June 3, 2013

Project Life Week 18

Welcome to Week 18! Yes, I know we are a bit "out of order" but this reveal had to wait a little due to it being the first Project Life challenge at Stuck On U Sketches. The challenge is to include a button on your Project Life spread - which sounds easy enough but actually was quite a challenge for this simple little Project Lifer who doesn't like any bulk on her pages! So a digital button it was for me...

So first up the left hand side, and my traditional "Week in Review" typed summary in the top left corner. I am using a lot of templates by Cathy Zielske in my 2013 Project Life, as well as others by Ali Edwards and Tracey Larsen. I find these great to add text and more photos to a spread. I am using the Becky Higgins Seafoam edition designed by Elise Cripe which I love, love, love! Although they are a bit difficult to see, I have also done some stamping on this layout by my all time favourite stamp designer Kellie Winnell at Give A  Girl A....


And onto the right hand side where you will find my sneaky little button hidden. I also used a template by the gorgeous Petra Corcoran to include my pic and journalling.


Thank you so much for popping by, if you are interested you can see all my 2013 Project Life posts here. I hope to see lots of lovely Project Life style layouts linked up over at Stuck On U Sketches.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely Leah. I love the everyday-ness of your photos. Thanks so much for using my template too.
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great PL Layout, Leah!!! Love how you used so many photos!! So happy to have you on our team!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete