Sunday, June 2, 2013

Some traditional scrapping

So whilst I love the Project Life style of scrapping, there is always enough time (and photos, and product!) left for some traditional 12x12 layouts as well. I managed a few of the challenges during the Scrapbook Savvy Cybercrop last weekend and this is what I came up with:

The first one was a blind scrap which I love - although if I had a chance to do it again I would "splatter" more to the left of the photo, and actually flip the whole layout so the photo is looking into the page rather than out. But I still love it - and didn't have to think about any of it!


Next up is a quote challenge, so I just went with the prompt of the background paper and the quote "Love you to the stars and back" for this layout of Kiara.


A nice and simple sketch challenge:


And finally a colour challenge:



1 comment:

  1. Great colour combos here!!
    Good to see your layouts :)

    ReplyDelete