Monday, July 15, 2013

Project Life Week 26

Reveal time again for Project Life over at Stuck On U Sketches and this week the challenge is to include a tag with a date/day marked on it. I have made my own little tag with some stamping and a cork arrow to indicate the day (Saturday). 


I am currently two weeks behind now on my Project Life - due to the fact that we have seemingly misplaced a camera. Yes, the whole camera. I am sure it has been put carefully somewhere, by someone - but where and who is a mystery at the moment. What makes this worse is that the majority of my photos for the last two weeks were taken on this camera so I am very, very limited with what I have left to PL with. Oh well, I am sure as soon as I have finished my layouts WITHOUT the missing photos it is sure to turn up! I hope so, anyway!!

Would love to see lots of entries this time around with your own tag with the date marked on it. An easy one for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment