Monday, July 1, 2013

Project Life Week's 24 & 25

I think that's where we are up to? Guess it must be, given that today is July 1 and HALF WAY THROUGH THE YEAR! And I am up to date with my Project Life album which is an achievement in itself. And today is also reveal day for the Stuck On U Sketches new Project Life challenge, which is to include two journalling cards. Hooray! At last an easy PL challenge for me - I always include at least one journalling card per spread with my "Week in Review" and often include at least one or more extra journalling cards to tell the deeper story. Here is my layout for Week 24 including two journalling cards:


And Week 25. Once again keeping it very simple with the use of Tracey Larsen's Simply White templates, a dash of Ali Edwards word art and some stamping.


Thanks for popping over, looking forward to seeing all your gorgeous PL spreads linked up with two journalling cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment