Friday, August 2, 2013

Lime Tart anyone? Yes, please!

Super dooper super excited to announce I am a new designer at Lime Tart! Check out their gorgeous kits - such a great range and fantastic value for money (and yes, I am qualified to say this as I have used many, many of their kits before!!).

Can't wait to show off the August Full Tart, you can see a sneak of it here, but I also may have slipped the Half Tart into my pizza box as well as I couldn't resist those colours. Stay tuned for lots of this in my Project Life layouts soon - they look absolutely perfect for this.

Keep an eye on the Lime Tart Blog for the announcements of the other designers - wow, some talent amongst these girls (kinda a little intimidating, perhaps?!?)... but more exciting than anything.

2 comments:

  1. Popped in for a visit! And checked out the blog a bit!
    So so exciting to get this DT spot! Congrats darling!

    Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new DT role! Thanks for stopping by my blog xx

    ReplyDelete