Friday, August 16, 2013

Sketch #97 time at Sketchabilities



My time is nearly up at Sketchabilities - I just love Karan's sketches and plan to continue playing along when the next term begins. Sketch #97 is the latest reveal, this time sponsored by Quick Quotes Scrapbook Company. Here is my sample:


Based on this sketch:
This time I used one of the new stamp sets from Give A Girl A... called "Currently". I just love every single one of the stamp sets that Kellie designs, all perfect for layouts, cards and Project Life. Such great value for money as I find I sit them out on my desk all the time and use them on almost every single project.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch Leah and a gorgeous photo of your daughter! I really enjoyed playing along with the Sketchabilities team the last few reveals :) You are all so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete